Shopify is a powerful and popular eCommerce solution used by over 50,000 online retailers – and with good reason as well. The interface is clean and easy to use, getting one’s store set up is not a very complicated process – and most of all – it is a hosted solution, so a small business owner doesn’t need to worry about purchasing and keeping up with domains, hosting, etc.
Of course, the easy to use features of Shopify don’t mean that (just like with other eCommerce solutions out there) the actual task of populating your online store is made any less time consuming – it’s not. Uploading products, editing product descriptions, configuring the actual web store – all these tasks are quite repetitive and tedious, not to mention time-consuming. Fear not though, as that is where our Shopify data entry services can be a boon to you and your online business!
Our trained, dedicated and professional Shopify product entry specialists ensure that you NEVER have to spend valuable time uploading and taking care of products on your online store. We are currently providing Shopify product entry services to our customers in a wide variety of industries, including electronics, sports, apparel, baby products, home accessories, luxury watches, and more. Our shopify product upload experts will provide with you around-the-clock support, and deliver quality work to you, allowing you to focus on the #1 matter of importance – which is to focus on growing your business.
Shopify Product Upload/Shopify Product Import
We will take care of all your product data entry requirements, and will make sure to enter such as basic data entry, image uploads, creating product keywords and descriptions, meta tags, inputting prices and more. Shopify is a theme based eCommerce solution, and you need someone that is well versed in dealing with Shopify themes to make sure all data is entered in accurately, so your customers find what they are looking for.
- Shopify Manual Product Upload: We will meticulously enter in ALL product related information such as product title, product description, images, selling price, special offers, SKU/UPC, quantity, manufacturer, caption, and more.
- Category Management: We make sure to organize your products efficiently by adding them to the right categories and sub-categories, which also ensures that shoppers can easily find your product pages.
- Updating/Modifying Products: Our shopify product update team will keep your products updated, and will also modify existing products, as required. We can make mass changes to a certain group of products within a matter of minutes by using CSV files.
- Shopify Bulk Product Upload: We are equally at ease uploading products manually or “in bulk”! We are adept at Shopify bulk upload, and will upload all your product information swiftly by preparing and uploading a CSV file, and then validating it for any errors that might be present.
- Product Attributes: CapStone will add and define ALL attributes for your products individually, such as color, style, size, SKU number, additional cost, etc. We can also add in “custom” attributes such as Universal Product Code (UPC), Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) (which are required to publish your products on certain engines).
We will study your product carefully, and research the right keywords for it prior to creating a crisp, concise and keyword rich product description, which will ensure that your page ranks higher on the search engine results!
Shopify SEO Friendly URLs
We will use collection handles (Shopify uses a collection handle to create an SEO friendly URL), and build you classy and search engine friendly web addresses (URLs), thus ensuring that your site content is set up in a search engine friendly manner – which in turn ensures that more people find your product – thus increasing your chances of conversion!
Product Image Upload/Editing
We realize that a great image is of utmost importance to selling any product online. We will make sure that we edit, re-size, cut, crop or otherwise re-do your images so that your products look appealing and inviting to the end user. We can upload images either individually or in bulk – either works!
Shopify Inventory Management
Inventory management is one of the most important parts of running any business, and online businesses are no different. We make sure that you are aware and kept up-to-date on the stock levels, restock dates, quantity and turnaround times of your product at all times, thus ensuring you can better control/administer your product inventory.
Order Processing Management
We make sure to process all your orders quickly and smoothly, ensuring happy customers and repeat business. We are well versed with using plugins and apps (such as Shipstation) which allows us to literally process HUNDREDS of orders in very little time!